Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Skineart

A neat site dedicated to moleskine art, open for anyone to submit. It makes me want to assign sketchbook missions for you guys to complete... man, i've gotten really demanding of people lately! Maybe I AM cut out for teaching.. or at least bossing people around :P

My apologies if i seem pushy. Especially to my girls in Five&One. That's what we're called now btw. We have a name, therefore we are officially a hot shot artistic collective. Details to come.

http://www.skineart.com/

2 comments:

  1. 5 of us are forming a collective with the aim of collaborating with another artist for each exhibition we do. the group includes Toria, Paula, Allie, Courtney and myself. Our first collaborator is our lovely painting prof Christine Major. the show will be sometime next semester (hopefully early in the semester)

    ReplyDelete