Thursday, September 30, 2010

Music Video Thursday

I thoroughly enjoyed this Dadaist image salad of guns and boobs. NSFW.

EL GUINCHO | Bombay from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.



This is hyping me up for my media and video courses next semester... i may ask a few of you to flash a freeway in high waisted booty shorts.. it's a definite possibility.

Produced by a studio called CANADA, based in Barcelona, Spain.

*edit*
Ah HA! I knew I had seen that image somewhere before! It was part of a photo series that I saw a while ago but can't remember by who. But I was able to find the image in question, as it is unsurprisingly quite popular.


Can you say Versions anyone?

*second edit*
The photographer is actually Cass Bird and the picture series was for Sophmore's spring 2008 collection.

1 comment:

  1. the last two posts just made this blog less okay for me to go on to at work
    but I do it anyway

    ReplyDelete